Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged by ❤KWANGLING❤

I finally understand tagging... Don't ask me why i was so slow.. 
Ok so i was tagged by Kwang Ling. My friend from Labuan. We met over MSN.Check out her blog when you have the time. 
Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. 


1. What do you want most for the time being?
Materially: A pair of good (hi-end) headphones 
Physically: To gain a few pounds
I also want to go home for a good long break!
2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Day dream. 

3. What is your 1 regret in life?
Didn't treat my parents well. Hope to make it up to them.

4. Who inspires you?
Jesus. Jonathan Tse.

5. What is your dream job?
Film Director. 
6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
I don't. But i would if u paid me...

7. What are you afraid to lose the most? 

My family. 

8. What do you feel like doing, right now?
Sleeping. I just ate.
9. If you can get out of your current life circumstance, would you?
No. But I would improve it if I could.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Kwang Ling? Hmm.. well I've only just recently got to know her... but so far...
1.She's friendly.
2.She's sporting. 
sporting: responds positively to situations. She's also good in sports (basketball)
3. Good listener.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
No requirements really. I guess I just want someone who is encouraging and who will Love  me. =)

12. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
I would like to be more responsible. And procrastinate less.
13. What is your ambition?
Film Director. Didn't I just say that? haha..

14. Is anyone really perfect?
Yeah, Jesus.

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick ?

Rich. Happiness isn't something we can choose really. It's there or it isn't. But ideally both =)

16. What is the one thing you would like to do most before you die ?
See my loved ones. I mean family, friends, etc..

17. Who is the person (people) that you can share all your problems with?
My close friends. Trustworthy people.

18. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?

Hopefully married. Filming an epic film somewhere deep in the jungles.

19. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
I don't know. People say i'm creative.

20. What do you do when you're online?
Facebook.Blogspot.Twitter.Lifehack.Howcast.Hotmail and Torrent.

I would like to tag the following people:
1. Jonathan Tse
2. Laura Tan
3. Danny Wong
4. Sarah Vun
5. Ze Hao
6. Mau Chee Seng
7. Enfee Liew
8. Jennica

1 comment:

XYZ Sdn Bhd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment