Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Not much ado about anything.

Nothing much to post about at the moment, been kinda busy the past few days, and it's mid term exams this week. I'll begin blogging more regularly after.. by the way, i'm planning to do a major renovation for my blog. I'll keep you posted. 

In the meantime, enjoy these trivia tips. Picked up this cool thingamajig at Ze Hao's blog!


 
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Sam Vun!

  1. Humans share about fifty percent of their DNA with Sam Vun. Only 50%?
  2. It is bad luck to walk under Sam Vun. It is? wow.
  3. If you blow out all the candles on Sam Vun with one breath, your wish will come true. Buy some candles and stick them on me then= )
  4. It takes more than 500 peanuts to make Samuel Vun. Don't come near if you're allergic!
  5. In 1982 Time Magazine named Sam Vun its 'Man of the Year'. But i wasn't even born then ==''
  6. The liquid inside Sam Vun is commonly used as a substitute for blood plasma! That's because it IS blood plasma.
  7. Finding Sam Vun on Christmas morning is believed to bring good luck. Lucky me!
  8. Duelling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are Sam Vun! It's illegal in other countries though
  9. The risk of being struck by Sam Vun is one occurence every 9,300 years. Cool~
  10. Bees visit over three million flowers to make a single kilogram of Sam Vun. It sure was hard to make me.. i'm 51kgs.. which means, 153 million flowers? Thats friggin awesome!!!
I am interested in - do tell me about 

No comments:

Post a Comment