Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Study" Break

Hi guys,

It seems like an update is due (ain't it always =D)

Well, one week of study break has just passed. And I assure you, we did everything.. EXCEPT STUDY! In the meantime though, we've shot a short film, some promo videos and random stuff which will be uploaded here shortly for everyone's enjoyment. (did I just say, enjoyment?)

Assignments, on the other hand, are just beginning to get started - Very grudgingly, if I might add. However, all progress is good progress so everyone (and that means YOU) must applaud my efforts.

*Clap clap clap*

Way to go guys, I felt the sarcasm from WAaAaaAAaay over here.

Oh ya, did I mention that we got a job? more on this soon.

So yeah, anyway, stay tuned for more exciting events coming up soon~ Brought to you by, MEEEEE~!

No comments:

Post a Comment