Thursday, October 7, 2010

You again?

"You again?"
That's what you would say to someone who keeps getting in your face.. the person who, despite your best efforts at shoo-ing him away, has time and time again been there to annoy you in every way imaginable. I am familiar with this phrase.. I have been on both ends of it.

Or maybe you just can't stand the person's face!! That happens quite often, let me tell you.

But often as not, the people who annoy us the most are sometimes the people that are closest to us. I don't want to write a post about someone I hate. Rather, I'll write a post about...

...

My Brother. :)

His name is Andrew, and he can be the most annoying person in the world sometimes!! (Andrew, if you're reading this, make sure you read till the very end, please, and not go off crying after you've seen the above sentence)

Anyway, why is he annoying? My gosh, when he eats all the Oreos and doesn't even leave a single one for me.. I remember it for years :P

And then there's his inability to live without air-conditioning... it's, appalling...


Oh oh and the fact that he's grown so much in the last few years.. now that's really annoying. I mean, look at this..


He looks like Conan now.. what with the hammer and all. I mean, I used to be able to own him in the face with my speed and agility. But now my punches don't take any effect. They just fall on his rock solid armor... Oh well, now i've moved the battle to the mind :) And I would own him there as well.. at least until he starts studying medicine.. :S

But hey, fighting and challenging him all these years has made both of us a little bit tougher than we would have been with no one to fight with. So, I think it's a good thing. Furthermore, nowadays that's how we communicate. We throw insults at each other for fun, but we know that we don't really mean what we say.

I mean, he's my brother right. I think he's cool now, much cooler than I was at his age. And so, one of the most annoying people is also one the most important to me now. AWWWWWWWWWWWW... well, I don't often say this, but I love you bro!!

Ok now with all that said and done. I have one more message for dear little andrewkins.. "I'm gonna pawn you in arm wrestling by the end of next year.. just you watch."

Well then, why did I write this post, you ask? Actually, there's a movie coming up called "You Again". So we can all go watch it and laugh to ourselves in the dark, completely able to relate to what is happening on the big screen. Well, those who get these special tickets from Nuffnang, anyway! :)

poster

Nuffnang.. PICK ME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment