Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Congrats Sis!

A Big CONGRATS to my dear sister Sarah for passing her driving test! She is now an officially licensed driver..

That means now she can occasionally drive me places.. yay! =)

That means she can drive my brother places... yay! =))

By the way, sorry for not updating for such a long time.. been so busy preparing for Christmas.. Especially gaya street... We're opening a stall there so please feel free to come and support us from the 17th to 19th of this month... Buy our cookies.. buy our brownies.. and buy our drinks xD

10 comments:

小彭 said...

lol' im a bit worried about ur safety..lols

TL said...

i would love to have one brownies...but..can deliver to KL ar? hahahaa

Victor da Lee said...

lol.. stall? hm...

sarah72 said...

ahahhaa. jason! u better nt walk the streets when im driving!! =P

小彭 said...

im sure i will stay outside ur house then lols...

Sam Vun said...

It was awesome... Tim.. you come KK la.. hehe.. then u can try our awesome cookies and brownies..

NaTaLi3 said...

mannn no one tell me sarah drove already...

runescape money said...

where you come from!

Sam Vun said...

malaysia of course =) hahaa

technology said...

It seems my language skills need to be strengthened, because I totally can not read your information, but I think this is a good BLOG
jordan shoes

Post a Comment