Monday, May 4, 2009

It's all well at ITEL

Hi guys,


We interrupt "April Updates" with Breaking News!!


I’m talking, of course, about ITEL.


Intensive Training for Emerging Leaders (ITEL) - an FCC training program that I had the privilege of being a part of the last 4 days.


So, what is ITEL?


Basically, potential leaders (handpicked from the share groups) and all existing leaders gathered in FCC everyday for leadership training. It was run in a conference sort of style, with Rev. Khee Vun being the main speaker.


In a nutshell, I think ITEL was great! We got up early in the morning, made our way to church (Adele, Darren and I), and the rest of the day was one big learning experience. That’s how it was like for the last few days. I will spend the next few elaborating on some of the lessons we learned. Stay tuned for more updates..


Cheers,


Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment