Saturday, February 13, 2010

One good thing about life is that we get second chances, and today's my second chance, for..

Today's Theme: New Year Resolutions

Yes, I'm very late! OMG, it Feb, and all that sort of thing.. and yes, everyone's doing them, but, why not? Goals are important, as they give us something to look forward to. And the feeling of being able to check off things from a list of to-do's is not bad either :)

But seriously, Sam.. Chinese New Year is a tad late...

Anyway, getting to it..

New Year Resolutions, 2010.

1. To blog more
(WOW! He's said THAT before!) Yes, I know I'm always saying that. So I'll say it again! hehe.. I will (try to) blog more often this year. I've got a feeling this year's gonna be awesome. So, I'm getting into the mood of blogging starting from now. I've gotta start doing things that I've gotten lazy to do for a while (Well alright, a LONG time) . A boy called NARUTO inspired me. Yeah so, expect lots of interesting stuff this year, that's all I can say.

2. To film 10 short films (Of my own, not assignments) and join more competitions.
Indeed, I have been lazy in the past (and I still am, don't get me wrong) but I want to improve on this by doing something about it. People have asked me where are some of my works to show that I've been studying filming. So, here I am, making a resolution~ (It makes me feel better, ok?) BTW, I joined this Democracy Video Challenge, so wish me luck in that one!

Here's the video :)


3. To try 5 things I've never tried before
Sounds weird, right? Yeah I know. I don't have a list of said 5 things right now. But I'll update you when I do have them. Well, I have one so far, and thats...

1. Rock Climbing!

4. To gain weight.
Goal: 60kg. 'Nuff said.

5. To learn a new language
Japanese. I now have a program called Rosetta Stone! + Japanese Language pack. PURE OWNAGE! I'll be speaking like a sensei in no time.

6.To read the entire Bible in one year
I haven't yet read the entire Bible in 365 days. I'll give it my best this year!

7. To save money
Target: RM2000 at least.

8. To come up with a production name
My current favourite is "NoSenSei Productions" Anyone got a suggestion?

9. To refurbish this blog and also my desktop
Yes, there's some customization to be done.

and last, but not least..

10. To walk closer with God.
My spiritual side has been kind of dry lately. I've become rather cynical and pessimistic as a result. I'm not sure why, but what I do know is that something needs to be done about this.

I want to draw closer to you, God. Help me, in your name I pray, Amen.

Well, that's more or less it. The customary 10-things-I-want-to-do-this-year. Hope to accomplish them all.

With God's help, I can!

Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment