Thursday, August 5, 2010

Final Year

Hey Guys,

So I'm back in KL, and as usual, i haven't posted as much as i would have liked. Reason being that I have been super busy this past semester break making promo(s) and videos for the All Saints' English Youth Cell. I'll upload some of them shortly so that you can have a look at just what I've been up to.

In the meantime, the new semester looks to be exciting with many new subjects, and what I can say is, this SEM is going to be much more practical based than the last with a lot of filming projects going up and heaps of competitions in the mix as well. Wish me luck guys as I am going to try out for some of them.

Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Btw, a big shoutout to Ze Hao for showing my some cool youtube vids, and to Tim Minchin, for his awesome "Canvas Bag" song!

No comments:

Post a Comment