Wednesday, October 27, 2010

God's Protection

Dear Readers,

Yesterday on my way to Sunway to meet Tim and the gang I almost had an accident on the road. Well, the fact is, I did have an accident, but not nearly as bad as it could have been, if not for God's protection over me.

So what happened was it was raining, and I was just driving a long like normal. I wasn't speeding or even tail gating, but as I turned along the highway, the car in front of me suddenly braked. I tried to brake as well, and my car promptly went out of control.

It was quite scary, I tell you. I remember desperately trying to decide what to do. The car in front of me was getting closer and closer and on my left side was the rest of the highway with cars passing by. On my right side, however, was the road divider. So in the end, I decided to scrape my car against the divider rather than hit the car in front. Just at the last moment, however, I managed to slow down and to cut a long story short, I emerged with just a scratch... on my car... nothing really to worry about.

A lesson to all. Remember not to drive fast or tail gate, whether it is raining or not. Just stay within the speed limit, and you'll be much safer. Especially don't tailgate coz not only is it dangerous, it's also pretty annoying as well.

It got me thinking, though. Like, anything could have happened. And there would have been nothing much I could do about it. It just goes to show how fragile and brief our lives can be. And how God is always watching over us.

Thank you God for your protection.

p.s. On the bright side, though, I now have another idea for the MUFORS short film competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment