Thursday, October 28, 2010

Why I love Pizza Hut's Extreme Cheesy 6 Pizza!

21st October 2010. 0430 hours. Malaysia

This just in Sir, a Top Secret so Secret that all other Secrets bow before it's secret-ness.
And we are about to find out just what it is..

*Opens the envelope*
*Extracts the file*
*Opens the file*
*Looks inside the file*
*Gasps in amazement*


It's the New Pizza Hut Extreme Cheesy Six Pizza!!


Immediately I began to feel it's effects, it was intoxicating, consuming
me from within, a sudden desire to try out this pizza with 6 cheese on it. That's right, six cheeses: Parmesan, Mozzarella, Romano, Cheddar, Provolone and Monterey Jack! So without thinking, I posted on my facebook wall :

Immediately there was a great response, and a gang of people were summoned to go and try out this new pizza. We needed safety in numbers, for there was something mysterious lurking in the land of Pizza Hut. Explorer and Adventurer Extraordinaire Darren Edwards takes us on the hunt, for the source of the Extreme Cheesy 6!!

*Arrgh, enemies are interfering with the connection to the YOU TUBE. My videos are failing to upload. No matter, I shall post my blog first, and hope the video finishes uploading soon. You will not stop me, Evil ones*

Uploading.. uploading..

Finally, here it is!! Presenting rare, never before seen footage of the Cheese Creature!! Exclusive to samvun88.blogspot.com!


And so now you know.. Where the 6 Cheeses come from... Muahahahahhahahaha


Local artist and good friend Tim Lim had this to say:
Indeed, the 6 Cheeses were delicious!!
So, what are you waiting for, guys? Go, try it out!! Be like me..

I’m crazy about Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!

No comments:

Post a Comment